fall preview

hello again.

just a quick post on what you will expect from my little style blog for the upcoming (exciting) cooler season.

i love bold patterns and colours. sometimes they match. sometimes they clash.

one nice spring day in Aprill 2013, i was photographed by the folks at MTV Fora. much to my delight, i was grouped with other fabulous looking people sporting mis/matching layers of patterns.

check out the details of my outfit & the full article here: Street Style Lookbook: Layering 101


location: queen & spadina
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Visit me on
    circleofchaos on mystylehit.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog.
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete