outfit post: blue + grey


it's that time, 
when it's chilly in the morning and night, 
in the shade from the glorious sun, 
the crispy fall breeze
waiting for it's grand arrival.

denim blue polka dot shirt + grey snakeskin leggings. mix your fun patterns.

blue + grey. just like the cloudy skies of winter to come.
LimeCrime in Blue Milk on the lids.
poorly applied Mac lipstick in Diva. (i blame the yummy croissant i ate just beforehand).

Biko Jewelry modern friendship bracelet on my right wrist.

very durable and stretchy awesome grey snakeskin pattern leggings from local boutique TSOQ
i really can't help but have some kind of bright colour in my outfits. neon yellow green clutch from gypsumstyle.






as always, thanks for stopping by. <3

Location: The Distillery District.
Photo credit: Yeemi Tang

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments :

  1. loving your outfit posts! the creativity you put into your outfits is inspiring me to be bolder in the way i wear and mix prints and colors. where did you get those adorable shoes, though?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Maureen! thank you for your kind words. and i'm glad you are getting inspired! mixing prints and colours is my essential strategy for the most part. my flat studded shoes, yes it's amazing and so comfortable. I got them in hong kong, in one of the hundred hole in a wall pop-up style stores. =)

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a stunning look! I love it!
    You have a new follower! :)

    RUBYREDIRIS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete